17 11月 2013

Quickly

本当のポストした日:17日11月2013年21:30時っぽい


    So apparently I can't write posta in my laptop. I don't know why, so now I am writing from my cellphone more often. But I wanted to say quickly that this week and part of next week will be very busy. This school quarter is ending and I have finals and projects. After that I have JLPT to study for but i wont be busy like this week. 

    Anyways, it got colder, and now I want to cuddle with him more than ever so i'm not so cold going to sleep. Jajaja Yup. . . . I admit that he is my addiction. 



    I colored my hair (the blonde part) back to my natural color (brown). It's kinda annoying to keep coloring it and a bit expensive. I want to spend that money on an airplane instead. Oh! And I am almost done writing the book. :3 But because of finals and lack of sleep, I am not writting so much at the moment. 

    Today I took a 2/2.5 hour nap, and after I woke up I was still really tired. I will be so glad after monday ends . . . . On Monday night i'll sleep like an old rock! ! !

    And other news ---> build up your alcohol tolerance before drinking bourbon! I got a massive hangover the next day. Also make sure you have nothing important to do 2 days after drinking bourbon. But I want to go to the bar with my BF.ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ








0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...