03 11月 2013

かた


本当のポストした日:28日10月2013年


    SOOOOOOO My shoulders are a little sore from carrying my laptop in my backpack, but it worked well. ^^ I actually got some work down in class and I'm driving back home so I don't have to carry my laptop in the train. But today felt good. It's the first day that I wasn't rushing to finish my homework. I could relax. (insert slobber here) And I made time to meet with my advisor about graduating.

    I think I'll become a part time student. That way I don't have a huge shit load of debt from loans and that money can go somewhere else. All I NEED is 2 japanese classes, but I also want to take some animation project classes. Otherwise I have time to focus on the thesis for JP graduate school (really hope Sophia accepts me >_<''' or Waseda. . . .I have other options but they are not my first options simply because of the program they have. But it's my back-up plan. . .at the moment), and do more drawings for my portfolio and the book project with Jose. I want to finish this book so I can make money :3. Also have more time to study my japanese. Is so horribuls >____>. . .
    Although to be honest, lately I have thought about continuing with my own projects. . . I like my stories and they are done already. 

    I found a person who can help me with being published and all that stuff (even for illustrations) but she's in Tokyo T^T, and the internship that she is offering is this December (again in Tokyo T^T). But I have stayed in contact with her.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...