24 11月 2013

今学期の最後の日

本当のポストした日:24日11月2013年21:30時っぽい

     Tomorrow is the last day of this school quarter and i'm dreading the animation history final. >____> I'm not good at remembering names AT ALL!!! You tell me your name (and I just met you), 30 minutes later I have already forgotten. =__= I know. It's terrible but it's something my brain doesn't remember. If you are a constant part of my life, I will remember your name, but if not, then I wont. . . There are only a few actors names that I remember because I watch them a lot or I think they're hot, but it's like. . . . . . . 5 people?

     Anyway for the exam, I have to remember names of directors, names of animation titles and main characters of that animation. But I'm excited because then I can get more sleep! :DD

     The past few days I have been sleeping about 10 - 12 hours of sleep everyday and I still feel tired after waking up. :0 Then on wednesday me and friends will go to Gyukaku. Just to kinda celebrate a bunch of stuff: end of the quarter, start of winter break, wedding engagement for my friend and she is also quitting her job, etc. So 2 things to look forward to so far:

1. more sleep
2. gyukaku on wednesday

     And of course, there are other things too. :)

     Recently I got a new sofa and a rug, and the mom wanted a new christmas tree. I don't mind not having a xmas tree but she wanted it so whatever. (It's actually up at the moment). And also we got a new painting (ok its a picture that was printed on canvas paper), and it looks pretty cool. So now the living room looks so different and clean! The sofa is soooo comfortable! :D I slept on it already a few times (nap), but if it wasn't so cold downstairs I would sleep on it.

     But I want to live on my own. ^^ I taught my friend how to cook breakfast (and next friday I'll teach her how to do something for dinner) and I realized that I want to be more responsible and I like cooking for someone else. I don't mind the other person cooking, but sometimes I want something to do. ^^'' I need to grow up in this sense.


     Ok no more procrastination. . . . . back to studying. x______x



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...