05 11月 2013

Clothes or boyfriend?

本当のポストした日:1日10日2013年19:47時っぽい


    So like other bloggers, I also follow other blogs :P, and I got a notification from this dude with the title " The Truth about Sex in Japan ". I was all " uuuuh what is it about this time? hmmm ". But before reading that post, I read this and I find myself getting a little sad. . .because I realized what the topic was about. It reminded me when I was taking my political science class (about Japan and sometimes talking about international relations with China, Korea, etc) and whenever we talked it seemed like there was never any happy news. . .
    I even remember my teacher telling me "頑張って" (during a discussion about female workers in Japan), but that the other girl in the class (not including the 3rd girl) would be more popular than me because she has blond hair, blue eyes, and a really pointy nose, whereas I had brown eyes, brown hair, not such a pointy nose and was 'too quiet' so I wouldn't really stick out as much. Jajajaja I guess I am too 'bland' for some people. XD But that didn't matter to me. (I have my amazing latina skills. :P) Anyways,

    whenever we talked it always seemed a little sad, but there is still something to look forward to right? I mean, 40% is a really surprising number for people who aren't interested in sex, but what about the other 60%? I just find it hard to believe that even though the number of people saying "i dont want relationships, marriage, or sex" increases, there are still people that think differently.

    Isn't it just nice to go home or go to your boyfriends/girlfriends home and spend time with them or go to a park or something? Love doesn't disappear. :P

    Honestly I think saying something like "i get to go shopping, and hang with my girlfriends and do all these other things, so I love my independence". . . .good for you. That's not my idea of independence but ok. . . But at the end of the day, your clothes or your job is not going to be there to hug you when you feel sad.

    And the other thing: I hate infidelity. That's where I can't change my mind. I learned from my dad what not to do, and that's something I'm never gonna do. If I am with a guy and he wants to cheat on me? Ok. But that would be the end of our relationship. No 2nd chances. I demand respect, I don't ask for it. :P

    Ok. The end. Next subject. I'm still curious what a love hotel looks like. One of my friends told me there were 'themes' and you choose the rooms from pictures? I dunno, I'm just curious. Whether or not I wanna go in one. . . . . I dunno. XD

    But this song is pretty good when you're in the mood. . . . Of course silence is fine too. ^^


    I heard it in the car the other day and I liked it. :)
   
    And for some reason my ma showed me this song. . .the tune is catchy but didn't like the lyrics. Then saw this video and thought "oh cool". I think the Indian guy is funny since he prefers japanese curry over indian curry. XD I love カレー ! 


    I'm so envious of their japanese  =______=. . . .
Especially the guy from California.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...