07 11月 2013

そんな事言ってた

本当のポストした日:4日10日2013年23:20時っぽい


    As I open my facebook page (FINALLY!!!), I can show some of the things that I have already done. I still have TONS of unfinished work in my USB drive, but at least there is something there. I really need to build my portfolio more. And I still need to add my animations. I have some test animation but they are not really finished things. They are more like. . . .drafts? or like. . . .small school assignments.
     I'm just glad I finally published the freakin page. XD

     And on that note, I am changing to a totally different subject because I can. :P

     I told my ma and my brother and they were both happy about it (I was so nervous to tell them. really I was!! >_< ). Joaquinito did say things like, "wao! how many area codes are between you guys?" (as a joke), but like I told my ma, sometimes you just have to take the chance. ^^
     Now when I go to Japan I have to find a place to do a marathon or half marathon, so that I can call him, be like, "yo! i found the place! come over so we can run it", he comes over and boom---> destination marathon! :DDD I am not sure if I can do a marathon by that time but definitely I will try to gain more distance so I can do a half marathon.

     But definitely I will do another 10km this January. It's the same route, so I have a better idea of when to start speeding up. And this time I am taking my ipod with me. ^^

     Hopefully there will be snow during winter break. . . .cuz I really want to try snowboarding. ~(^  v ^)/*



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...