05 11月 2013

中毒かな

本当のポストした日:31日10月2013年23:45時っぽい

    This 3D animation class is driving me crazy. :P So I am looking forward to when this quarter ends, and my winter break starts. I want to go snowboarding with my friends. And I also have to look at where I will stay. OMYGOSH WHY IS TOKYO SO EXPENSIVE?!?!?!?!?????? TT________TT

Things I need to do:

go to financial aid office next monday (see if i can become a part-time student. . . . omygosh i'm so poor XD)
go to dentist tomorrow (friday)
buy more underwear and pants =_= ( i have too many hello kitty underwear. how did that happen?. . . .)
answer my italian penpal and philippine penpal
email Waseda
study for JLPT
finish thesis for grad. school =_________=
finish creating facebook portfolio (to show for potential future work)
figure out grant/loans stuff for grad school
get paper work done for grad school
figure out where the hell i will stay T^T
homework for monday and this friday
decide what animation project to do for next school quarter (should i do 祖父祖母 or comic strip idea?迷う. . .)
stop being so distracted from K. . . .what the hell. . . . i think i have addiction >___>
muster up the courage to tell my mom and brother >_<

中毒. . . .that's the word of the week.



But I really don't mind. *^^*
I can be happy right? ^^
So I wanna listen to this song while I fall asleep in his arms. (It's from one of my favorite anime, and I don't watch much anime :P)
Happy 1 month anniversary sweetie! *^^*



I think this song really reflects how I feel. *^^*



I know this doesn't have english translations, >_< but it's about kissing.
The song is called Besame by Camila.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...