02 9月 2013

お土産

1日9月2013年13:58時っぽいポストした。




I got this from my friend (lives in Japan), and it made me happy. (*^^*)
If only more people sent little packages and letters. To me it has more feeling in it, and the thought of waiting for my mail drives me crazy sometimes, but i love getting that letter (and throw all the junk mail away) and just reading it over and over again.



He also sent me these stickers of Mt. Fuji. I forgot the artist's name already but it looks like the same style but...changed to add more modern things like the fishing and jockey guys.



Then I drank half of each bottle. They are extremely small bottles. Like....one bottle is one wine glass. And I already felt tipsy after the second one. I really like them. Personally I prefer the Pink Moscato from Argentina than the regular Moscato from Chile. The Chile one was a bit more mild, and the Argentina one had a kick/added flavor to it.


And of course studying, doing early homework so all i have to do in class is just talk and talk and talk. I'm done with all my major classes, my senior capstone, so this year i'm just taking it easy. I won't be having the teacher that I like for my main japanese classes on monday and wednesdays but i can't do anything about that. :/ Will just have to deal with it, and also look forward to more animation classes this year.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...