07 9月 2013

飛び続くのを出来るの?

7日9月2013年12:12時っぽいポストしたわ。

    Why did it have to become this way? I definitely did not see this coming, and i am very disappointed. I have already talked with Jose about it and just talked with Fernanda although we will finish this conversation after she finishes eating. There are two ways it can go and they are based on his actions alone. He is the one that has to act. I don't need to do anything because I have already proven what I feel. 

    I decided yesterday that i wasn't going to do anything physical. I also have to think, "would he do the same thing to me?". So I will just be.   ........ I don't want to just be but it is all i can do that feels right. I hate liers, and would not want to date one.

飛び続くのを出来るかな。。。。



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...