28 9月 2013

Serious だよ〜

18日9月2013年19:42時っぽいポストした。

   I am a little nervous. Maybe because of what I have been thinking in my mind since last night? I'm not sure, but I feel certain that this is the reason why I have this current feeling. Maybe if i don't think about it, i can handle it better.

    So this morning i talked with my friend and he was telling me that if Fernanda had told him that she was looking for a serious relationship, that would be the last time he would have kissed her. And of course his situation was different from what I am having now. I think this is where he has misunderstood because if a guy came to me (knowing that he was only staying for the next 2 weeks) and told me that he only does serious things, then i would back off. Also we have different opinions as to what a "casual relationship" means. If i put myself in his shoes where there is this guy who is staying in Chicago for the next 2 weeks and we get along so well, i would not have sex with him. It doesn't matter how much i like the guy, this is too short for me to feel comfortable. Obviously for him this is ok to do and I really don't mind, but this is not something that I would do. The time is too short and to me this feels like a fling. Flings is something I don't do. Maybe i have had a small experience doing it, but even then i didn't go all the way so maybe it's not considere a fling. 

    Continue later. ^_<*
    He's here.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...