28 9月 2013

Summer song~

22日9月2013年23:54時頃ポストした。


    My last post was about him not appreciating my time because he was texting all the time while with me and my friends. Obviously he did not apologize and did not show any concern so in my head i just thought that I will treat him like any other stranger/acquaintance.

    Took me about 2 days to get over it and a 3rd day to really REALLY just kinda.....mmm....how to say....not care? Yes i am still not talking to him, but i am sure he has plenty of 'friends' to talk to now. Don't take me for a fool. I know what was happening, and i didn't like it. So i'll just throw him off the cliff and keep mingling. :3 I can get over things pretty quickly. I told this to my best friendy (that I can easily fall for someone (I can't control my heart), but I can easily get over them). He told me he thinks it's a good quality but wasn't sure if that was a good thing because to him it shows him that I have been hurt many times so it's like I've gotten used to getting dumped and hurt.

    Hmm.... It is a little sad. ^^''' I have gotten dumped many times. I think I was the one to dump the other person maybe....3 times? The rest, I was dumped. :P

    Anyways, off to a new topic:
    Totally increasing my drinking tolerance now. XD For sure...

    As well as my endurance level.

    And to finish it off on a lovely note. A song that i fell in love from the start and left a deep impression on me, because it describes my passion for this season so well --->




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...