28 9月 2013

心配する

15日9月2013年20:21時っぽい映画を見ながらポストした。

    So today I went to a Office Max store and got this cute little bluetooth keyboard that i can use with my iphone 4s. It's pink and very light weight. It only needs 2 AAA batteries and i figured how to change between languages. All i have to do is press shift, command, and space, and then the options of keyboards will show up on the screen. This way I can text to people a lot quicker, and when I am writing posts for this blog i can atleast do less spelling errors and explain a whole lot more.

    But this isn't what I wanted to talk about. (*^^*) There is that one person who makes my thoughts completely disappear when we talk, and gives me strength when i am studying and running and drawing. And i would like to know this person more and more.

    But just the way that i am describing it shows you that i am serious about this. Even with it being a while (physically), that is not what i want. Ok it's definitely something that I want but it's not the only thing i want. I guess i just want it to really work, but in a serious way.
    The other night Jose was asking me, if the situation came to where we could not be together, or i would have to say no, what would be my reason?. And I told him that if I had to say no, my reason is that i don't want to ask so much from him. Moving to a different country is a huge step for some people, and especially not knowing the language would make it more difficult for him. (I doubt this would happen because I don't want to live in U.S. XD... It would actually be me who is the moving.) I just can't imagine anyone making such sacrifices for me. I just can't imagine that... So that is one possible reason to end it.

    But you know at the same time, there is also the possibility that this is something short-term for him and i may be the one who will get hurt in the end. At this point, I am still a bit protective over whether or not i should let loose and not guard myself so much.


    Why am i worrying so much?!?!?!?!!! I think i have already rambled on for quite a while.... Ima stop here, and talk later tomorrow. :P Keep you posted.






0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...