28 9月 2013

好きなの?

9日9月2013年01:41時っぽいポストしたわ。

    Can I help it that i have a tendency to move on from things pretty quickly? No. In this sense i am a true sagi (sagittarius). Yes i will be sad about it for some time, but it doesn't take me long to move on. I am still a bit disappointed but i will follow his advice and keep talking to many other guys. 

    See. When a guy is a bit slow himself but does intend on having that specific girl for himself, and sees that she is not the type to devote her time to only him who has not done much, then he will start to worry a bit and make more moves on her. :P No woman needs to lower their value for any man.

    At the moment all i can do is be friends, and of course with my awesome flirty nature and friendliness i will keep doing what i have always been doing. 

    Which reminds me, something funny and interesting happened today.

    There is a person who send me a message through **** saying the usual thing of making friends, etc. And i noticed that he is going to the same school Jongwon is going to. I made a comment like "ooh my friend jongwon goes there", and that's when i realized that they met at the school, J told him about ****, he made an account and sent me a message, and it's as if it went in one circle. And also connected different comments together to learn that they went to gyukaku yesterday (or should i say now the day before yesterday). 

    I found it all very interesting because i am sure J mentioned **** so that he can make new friends. Except i guess i am not a new friend (at least not to J but to this guy yes) and in other words he wasn't expecting to find me also. And now Jose, me and this guy will go to gyukaku today. We will meet at 2pm. If one of us arrives earlier than the other, we will get a table (so we don't have to wait so long).

    Changing topic: Marc (as well as Aさん) have noticed my blunt and honest nature and it seems to work for me pretty well. I don't see why people would not be honest. Well actually i can understand why many girls can be this way <---- cuz they complicate things more than what it really is. No i am not speaking for all girls but there are many. And i guess this is one reason for people to enjoy my company or come to me for my opinion/perspective. If i don't like something i will just tell them "hey i dont like this". Of course i have learned how to be blunt but not hurt people's feelings while i say something.  I think people value honesty.

    And last night was the first time i talked with A on the phone. At first i had difficulty connecting the call, and then when it did finally connect Jose called me to continue talking of our previous conversation so poor A had to wait a bit. But i made sure that my call with Jose wouldn't be too long becuz i wanted to talk with A. I went back to the conversation with A and he was able to call me. (Yes all the calls were made by him jajaja and he even texted me "are u done?" at some point.)
    But what i found interesting about this is that at one point he asked me if i like Jose because he was looking at a previous message that i sent him. XD  I think he may have misunderstand and thought that i went on a date with Jose (but i was talking about going on a date and my friend Jose (as well as another friend) coming to this date with me). But anyways this tells me a couple of things: 1) he reads over our conversation meaning he likes to read the conversation more than once and this means he is definitely interested in a more serious way than just "hey lets have sex and never talk to you again", 2) there is the definite posibility of jealousy of me having possible feelings for someone else other than A, 3) his constant everyday messages to me are kinda genuine though i still have to be tactful. 

    Ok that is enough writing for now. Update u later




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...