28 9月 2013

未来は?

13日9月2013年01:41時っぽいポストしたわ。

    For sure I know something will happen when i go to Kyoto next summer. I can feel it for sure. Even when not talking, I have that ドキドキ feeling. For the moment i have someone who stole me. (*^^*)

    I still remember when my host mother told me how she was always interested in 外人の男 but her husband stole her away. Then she smiled and looked at him. It was one of the few mornings where I actually saw him in the house (he was a stomach doctor so he was rarely at home) and one of the few moments when i noticed that tender look on her face towards him. I had a hard time always trying to guess her emotions because i mostly saw her at dinner time, but at that moment, i also felt her happiness. *^^* And i also wanted to have that same tender happiness. I felt envious and happy for her.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...