28 9月 2013

Many things

17日9月2013年13:40時っぽい書いた。

〜 手紙に何を書けるのを考えてる。〜

    So be prepared for a lengthy note this time... This will require me to have a few moments where i am just sitting in front of my little cellphone screen in order to think of how and what to say, but i will try my best. ^^

    Ok, so one of my questions was answered as well as another point that i received while observing their type of personality. He also is sometimes too nice and struggles with saying no. I guess i thought this was ok for me, but on a guy, the first thing that came to my mind was "he's not very manly. he's a little soft". I had this idea of "men have to take charge", which is not a nesecity but i guess its just a quality that i like and something that impresses me. I don't like my men soft all the time to the point where they can't say no to people who'm they don't want to hang out with. I guess i like them a little rough, but also to be gentle a few times. So, not always rough and not always gentle. Basically they know when to be rough and when to be gentle.

    Be right back ~~~





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...