29 12月 2013

Language

ポストした日:28日12月2013年、夜中


     Apparently my friend takes his time to watch things like this ---> here. (>____>)/ I'm not sure what the purpose is. . . He asked me "what girl do you think I am interested in?". I answered, "um . . . . . . . . . . I dunno, who?". But they are wearing winter clothes so I can't see too much their figure, and I don't like girls. . . Still I tried to make a comment. ^^''

     But as a woman I am disappointed. It reminded me of how women over there don't know how to walk in heels. It's depressing to see heels being treated like that. . . I don't wear heels too much because I am already tall, and also because it messes up with your balance and is not good for your posture. Although I do like to use em for special occasions.
     Like party, . . . . or . . . . . .hmm. . . . .taking photos. It was really fun when I was a model for my photographer friend. I wanna do it again. :) Hmm I should probably see how he is doing. It feels quiet now that he went back to Korea. :/ In any case, I now have friends to visit. Jajajaja. In Korea and Shanghai/Hong Kong, and Indonesia. That should be an adventure! :D I want to see everything so I really have no number 1 thing, just a bunch of stuff. XD I'm just not sure if I want to eat crickets or cockroaches. >/////<

    Oh! I know! I want to go to kamakura festival in Akita (winter). For certain! And I have to search a marathon route for me and my brother. +_+ We talked about it the other day, and apparently the little sister (me) is now responsible of him when he goes to Japan and have to do everything for him. I don't mind. But can he trust me ? >:PPPP Hmmmm . . . . I wonder. jajajaja.

     Naaaaah. I wouldn't do that to him. .
     . . . .I think. :P

     Also, I changed my phone from spanish to japanese. I told myself, "stop avoiding it. you can do it!!!", so I did it, and now it looks like this --->


     I remember when 尾花先生 asked me, "what language do you think in?". We (me, another girl from japanese class, and jose were with her at the movie theater). I told her it depends. For example, if it's math I think all in spanish. I can't think about math in english. If i am reading, I'm thinking in spanish. ( I still ask people "how do you say this?" or just guess. ) And when I talk, I am thinking in spanish and english and japanese. When I am dreaming, it's mostly no words or a little english, because I think a lot in pictures. Not words.
     That's why, if you ask me to say my feelings, I'll be like, "um . . . . . . . (o____o)/". If you ask me to explain something, it's easier to draw it for you.

     If I am writing, I think in english. But this is normal for me. Then she asked me, "what is hard about japanese class?". I said, "when i don't know the meaning in english". XD I think this is good actually cuz then I will learn the word in japanese. Bad side is I don't know in english. . . . >__>/
     Recently my other teacher 近松 asks us how can we say something in english (from japanese). Like, which way is better. Or what is the difference between ---- and ---. I will understand in japanese, but I am not a native speaker of English so I can't answer those questions.


    I have told many of my friends that when you learn a language, things like kanji, vocab, etc is not difficult. What is difficult is remembering, and not asking too much "why" in the beginning. For example, it is a waste of time to ask "why do they use kanji? why don't they use only kana?". Most of the why questions is what makes us think too much. AFTER you can use the language well, and feel like a native, THEN you can ask why. But in the beginning this will only make things more difficult.

     Also I've said that when you learn a language, your brain is like this: (example! not real numbers)

Beginning:
     100% = native language.

After learning a new language:
60% = native language, 40%= new language.

You don't ADD more space to your brain. XD It's like, you take away something in order to put something new.

And now I will go to sleep to this song. 





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...