17 12月 2013

What makes you feel...

本当のポストした日:17日12月2013年19:30時っぽい

     What makes you feel like a citizen of your country?

  1. I make hand gestures while I'm talking on the phone
  2. when we have drinks, I always go for the ones with coconut/pineapple/bananas; you know the tropical fruits.
  3. I can never handle the cold (but because I need to survive, I bundle up in more layers than the people that live here). What can I say, I love summer. :3
  4. there is always rice, beans, and farina in the house, and we have to immediately go to the supermarket when we run out of rice.
     I just read this article ( can see here ) and I actually agreed with a couple of things, even though I am not japanese. For example:

  1. Like the hotel beds things: I can sleep on the floor better than those super fluffy beds. It hurts my back. . . Recently I slept on the sofa at my friends house, and it was really fluffy and nice to lay on but I kept on waking up at night, and when I finally woke up, my back really hurt.
  2. When the train is not on-time. It really annoys me. Trains or public transportation in US is nothing like in Japan, but when I have to be somewhere on-time, I get annoyed that it doesn't come on-time. Otherwise I have learned to ignore it.
  3. When restaurants don't have that little thing to put your chopsticks, even if its a 'japanese' restaurant.
  4. Toilets: I miss the bidet function.
  5. Showers: they're too tall and I don't have the function to control the water pressure. >_> And I can't sit down. lol. And I can't splash water everywhere. Actually I miss all things about showers and bathrooms over there.


     So that's it for me. :P



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...