23 12月 2013

Sleepy

本当のポストした日:23日12月2013年

      This medicine makes me really sleepy. It's like I use all of my energy in a few hours, and have nothing left. But I can still function. ^^ Today they drew my blood so that they can do a blood test. It's just to check if I'm at high risk for high cholestorol cuz its very common in my dad's side of the family, and to check if I have low red blood cell count.

      When I donated blood, I only passed the red blood cell count test by .1 point, and my mom has always had low red blood cell count so I just wanna make sure if I have that same issue or not.

      Anyway, on the 26th I'll have friends come over. My moms friends will come too. But I can't drink too much because of the medicine. . .bad combination. . . .(>   3  >)/  Jose will be staying over again on the sofa. I think he's already become part of the family; like a family friend. I'll have to clean my bathroom, and clear out the table so we can put the food on it.

      I also invited annie but i didn't tell her that it's not just her who will be here. I think it's better if she doesn't know.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...