16 12月 2013

End of the year question

ポストした日: 16日12月2013年

What is the worst thing that happened this year?

     Well my dog Muchi passed away. I think it was a really sad thing for me. Even now I cry more easily in movies or get emotional when I see other dogs or peoples' pets. It still feels like it happened recently, but I have to make progress. ^^

What is the best thing that happened this year?

     Oh! I know this one! Meeting Kento. :3 Now every time that I go to Cafecito I remember our meeting and just smile to myself. So I'm glad we met there because I always think about that. What will I do without him?(・_・;



What is your favorite app/game/book/show?

     Hmmm well I dont have a favorite app, but I do use Manga Rock, Tapastic, and the internet for japanese dictionary A LOT! Especially the dictionary one. 

     Favorite book? Umm. . . 黎明のアルカナ and this diary thing. I am almost done with it! ! ! And show? I think it would be these-----> Sleepy Hollow, Once Upon A Time, Witches of East End, Atlantis, Game of Thrones. I really liked D の嵐 and We Got Married (korean) but now I dont have sources to watch it .。・゜・(ノД`)・゜・。

What are the 3 best things you bought this year?

     A ももちゃん cellphone chain. (It's so cute! When they come together, they kiss. \\\^__^\\\) And then my running clothes and a bigger RAM and hard disk for my laptop. To tell you the truth, I feel so sexy in my running pants/shorts. Even after I come home all covered in sweat. 

What is your new years resolution?

     Same as last year, be better in japanese. But this year I want to add "Make a bigger art portfolio for future job opportunities", and less stress. I learned that my skin and periods are really sensitive to stress, and I dont want something worse to happen to my body just because of stress. >__>"


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...