28 12月 2013

Shanghai Calling

ポストした日:28日12月2013年15時34分っぽい


     I keep getting text messages from a cellphone number that I don't know of. . . o__o? hmmm

     Couldn't sleep at all last night. I think i slept maybe 2 hours. hmmm, but i dont really want to say why. 
          Just troubled. I felt like crying but I didn't.

     I had fun playing Twister, although I don't appreciate being tickled or bumped into. That's cheating. >:| And it was nice to just talk to friends. Last time I finally was able to see Yoko at dim sum before she left. I think she is really busy recently. ? She told me her brother lives in Tokyo and that when I am there he can help me with housing. Why is Tokyo so expensive? T__T

     That day, my mo's friend Beth brought us flowers. White flowers !! :DDD I love white flowers. :3


     Today is the last day for medicine. Hopefully I wont get a reaction again. Yesterday evening, me and Jose had to rush to get more benedryl because I was turning red all over. He was helping me with my graduate application. But if something does happen, all I can do is go to the hospital again. I don't want to do that again. Only because I can't run or work-out so much under these medicines. Can't take a shower without fainting. hm.

     This is really going to affect my race in January. . . . I haven't been able to practice as much as I should.

     I think I'll go swimming tomorrow. Lately I don't want to think. I just want to run until I can't run anymore.


     Also, today I finished watching the movie "Shanghai Calling". I really like it! *^^* I'm envious of the mother.


     Right now my mom has a show on TV, and there's a wedding.  How nice. ^^



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...