12 1月 2014

Excited

本当のポストした日:6日1月2014年16:33っぽい

     I'm soooooooooo excited :DDDDD
     This is the first time that I'm excited and I'm not jumping up and down. I'm just smiling. . . A LOT. Usually I'm doing a funny dance and hugging everybody and kissing them on the cheek. Have I changed?

     Anyway,
     I"M EXCITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     I was a little worried about the cost of New York (spring break), but I found a place :3 And now I can afford to go shopping. :3 Ok not a lot because I already have a lot of clothes. Probably I will spend money more for food. XD I was talking with my mentee Isma, and she told me how she spends most of her money on clothes but I spend most of my money on food and groceries. XD Then we talked about saving money. She tends to spend it, I tend to save it.

     Well with this new years money I did spend a little :3. I renewed my Hiragana Times magazine subscription, but digital version (cheaper and my address WILL CHANGE!), and I got a new clothes from Shibuya. *^^* (I'm still waiting actually, and it's a bit of a surprise so I don't want to say what it is yet. :3) The rest I will save it for the spring break.

     I'll hang out with Isma later, because I was a little busy with the graduate application. And this quarter I am a committee member of the ISEE Mentor Program, but I will also be a mentor. I asked my friend Falsal

     (he also is a committee member. at first he was a mentor but both his mentees didn't need much guidance so they asked him to be a member),

if I can still be a mentor because I like doing it. I don't want to just sit in offices and go to meetings, I want to be outside DOING the work. Plus it will give me experience. I like giving people help. Of course only when they ask or when they want it. I won't ever press myself on someone else. With my mentee it was almost like my child. I didn't want her to grow up. XD But I had to learn to stand aside.

     Ok , so anyway, totally excited BECAUSE !!!!! -----> i got the new clothes, I'll see him *^^*, and now I got a present from the bf that totally matches the new clothes. :33333 AND!!! I can finally apply to study/work in Japan!

     A lot of things will happen this year.




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...