29 1月 2014

Busy week

本当のポストした日:29日1月2014年00:51時っぽい

  Busy busy busy this week :))
    Gonna start translating a book, have ISEE work stuff, have 3 mentees this quarter (ukraine, taiwan, and china), see friends, see BF, complete InteracNetwork interview process (and hopefully get a job :3. . . .i just hope i don't have to be in Hokkaido >_< It's so cold!), work on Marc's game, finally loose the last 4pounds!!!!!! ( i need to change the way i eat. cuz i have so much rice. . . . . )

    Also I volunteered to help some 後輩 with their japanese (they are 2nd year students with 安納先生) whenever I have the time. Then 安納先生 invited me to come to her little japanese club on Fridays. It's a nice area. Also, she speaks so fast (to everyone), and so sometimes I can't understand her (becuz its so fast). And I can't finish my sentences because she will already understand what I will say. =_= Oh well. There are also 2 other teacher helpers, and I really like them. *^^* They are so nice.
    ( I will ask Anno to write a recommendation for me. :3 )

    I'm so excited :D
    This will be a good year.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...