16 1月 2014

Today

本当のポストした日:16日1月2014年


     Here is the 2nd version of the rough animation. I had fun with it but I want to practice more exaggerated moves, and then finalizing an animation. I want to see something I draw with details (hair, clothes, etc). :3

     For today I will work on Marc's game design, and my own FB comic while I study kanji. Otherwise I am really excited! ! ! ! ! He's coming. *^^* Just have to do a lot of work before he comes here, so I don't have to do a lot when he is here.

     Also, my teacher lent me her book クラスメイトは外国人:多文化共生20の物語. She gave me a months time to go over it. Of course this is not enough, because I read slow. XD But I will try my best to read it in this time.

     It's so cold outside, but I dont feel that way. ^^



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...