20 1月 2014

Never eber

本当のポストした日:20日1月2014年00:53時っぽい

     Worst diarrhea ever . . . . . . >_____> / !
     Once I had a migrane and I never want to experience another one ! Same with this ! Never eber eber ebur again! T^T
     I told my friend "i think i'm stubborn becuz all i'm thinking about is "graaa. now i have less homework time", instead of "i hope i get better''  ". Like when I got the allergic reaction, I was more worried about eating than going to the hospital . . . . hmmm. what to do. :/

     Anyway, got hostel "ticket" "space" thingy. :3 Am doing more homework so when he comes, I don't have a lot of work. I asked many of my friends about suggestions for different things, and I think I have a lot of things now. ^^

     Last Friday I had a meeting for Peer Program thingy, and some of us went for lunch after. It's like when you work for a company and then you go to izakaya with your boss (after working). That's exactly what it was except no drinks. And they were nice enough to walk me to the train. (It can get scary at night. . . . for a girl.) One of the guys said he wanted to do this every 2 weeks, and me and Faisal said maybe it's not a good idea because some of us have a budget to keep, and it can become expensive. But it's nice that he also wanted to do something like that. I think after work (when you go drink or eat together) is when you become closer. ^^

     Also ! ! ! ! ! ! the microwave is broken. XD

     And we came up with the idea of doing like a group sleepover so we could all sleep in the living room. Then I added the idea of movies or TV dramas. :3 I know a lot of shows but I watch it mostly on my laptop (no commercials, with subtitles if its in japanese or korean). And then Annie wants to go sledding. I don't mind. ^^

     If I had the money I would try to stay in the city (because it's easier for me and I have more time to finish work and hang out with friends) but I have to save money for Japan. >_<''



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...