23 1月 2014

Random

本当のポストした日:23日1月2014年 (around 2pm-ish)

     1) Cellphone stand came in today ! :D So now I can make better animations for class. Matt (the teacher) looked at my model character sheet and said, "this is great. i would hire you right now. this is what animators are looking for". and I did this --> O_O! And he never gives me a lot of things that I have to work on for the animations. Just a few things here and there, so I must be doing something good. . . .? It made me happy to hear that. ^^


     2) It's way too cold! I want to go to king spa but annie doesn't want to go with me TT_TT. I'll ask her again. :3 I don't wanna be by myself on the girls side ! XD

     3) Cleaned the room. Not much to clean.


     4) Jose was not accepted to JET or Interac T^T. We need to find another way for him to go to Japan. I was surprised at how quickly Interac responded! ! ! We went to eat to make him feel a little better. I'm still a bit shocked. . . In the meantime, I will do my Interac applycation tomorrow (Friday) when I get home. Actually excited! :3


     5) Friday ---> Japanese class (読む前に), ISEE Kick-off Event (mentors and mentees will be paired, and me and other staff will introduce the program and do some activities). After that go eat with work friends, and friends of work friends XD (Dennis wants to  extend our meetings so that we all go eat like. . . .every 2 weeks, but that is kinda expensive so we will do it not as frequently). 
     One time, the subject of kids came up. Do you wanna have kids in the future? He said yes and about 4 kids. Another guy said he would like around 3/4 kids. Then I said, I don't really know how many kids I want, but I don't want 4 kids. That's a lot. . . . They asked me why, and I said, --->

     All the guy has to do is have sex with the girl right? So this isn't OUR pregnancy, its MY pregnancy. I'll be the one being exhausted from creating a second life in my stomach. Plus a woman's body ages like 4 years every time you have a kid. I just can't imagine going through all that pain so many times. But if you're talking about dogs, then I don't mind having 16. I will be extremely happy being a grama and great grama to my doggies. :3 Jajajajaja. 

     6) Was thinking of going dress window shopping with my girlfriend. :3

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...