08 10月 2013

hafu underwear

6日10月2013年21:53時頃ポストした。

    Sorry I don't write much lately >___<'''''
    Actually I am making something that requires me to write a lot, and i want to make it really special so i feel like apologizing to my own blog~. No worries. I promise it's something totally worth my time.

    All i can say for now is that i have to write a lot, but actually i don't mind. I like it. ^^

    Soooooo, today got a new phone: iPhone 5c. The one i had got water damage (in the inside...how did that happen? i mean is it sensitive to even moisture? cuz i brought it in with me to a sauna room... XD) I'm happy with it. But more excited about my new sexy shoes. :3 They were on sale too. But it's the first time I bought heels for me (like more than 2.5 inch heels). I told my ma "yknow. . . i'm getting a little older. I'm going to bars more often, and i want to go to salsa clubs and dance with good shoes; not gym shoes or flats.". I wanted to look sexy. :3
    Plus it's kinda hard. . . . actually its extremely hard for me to find shoes in Japan (why are their feet so tiny?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!! T^T), so I figured let me get shoes here for different occasions. That way i can just bring them with me. I really didn't like going shoe shopping over there cuz they never had my size. . .for women shoes. I realized my size was considered guy size. XD!
    And underwear for girls is really different too! To me they kinda looked like a younger version of my grandmother. . . >____> So i have to get that here too (and some bras). I like my underwear to have less fabric, and i'm more into silky stuff, not cotton. . . I looked at bras only a little bit cuz what I did see had so much decoration on it. And I couldn't figure out my size. So me and my friends went to go eat instead.

    So yea. Will have to get that stuff here where I can get shoes my size, bras in my size AND style, and my sexy underwear that doesn't look like grama underwear.

    And I was talking with Jose about this halloween. And i know i want to go out with friends or do something! And of course you have to dress up/ :P and its a perfect time to use my new shoes! I want to be something sexy! I'm young and i have the body for it, so i wanna do it! If he was here it would be more fun, especially when i get tipsy. I am sooooooo not shy when i'm tipsy. Actually i noticed i tend to be kinda flirty, although it has to be with someone i'm interested in. If i'm not interested in them, i don't do anything other than just. . . .talk more. XD But my shyness is totally gone.

    Jose was telling me about his friend and how when he gets drunk he becomes really angry, and he was surprised because it really showed what kind of person he is and how much he changed. But i know i don't change like this. The only thing that changes about me is i don't have balance (i loose my ability to walk. . . .properly), i mix languages and i don't care of my mistakes (so maybe my japanese is better when i am drunk XD), and i flirt with those who i like (this is why i think it would be really interesting if he was here. would i be able to control myself? (o___o?). . .? ) Otherwise, I'm the same person. *^^*

    But anyways, for class tomorrow i have to present a piece of news. I like going to Japan Times because they have interesting things about language, like this. This is what i will talk about. Before i was thinking of talking about this one, but is a little difficult to talk about in japanese. =_= And i found the main site for the documentary film here, but they are only doing in the coasts of US, not in the middle!! TT_______TT Anyways, a special someone showed me this song and i really liked it. :3 So i'm putting it here and listen to it a billion times while i finish my homework. 明日単語の小テストあるね。。。。=__=



I'm totally planning to sing this in karaoke. And the singer is actually good looking, but i have someone better. :P

Oh and here's another one that i like.


Gonna have fun doing homework and having less sleep. >____>


I still like the original version better.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...