13 10月 2013

Bomb

8日10月2013年16:33時頃ポストした。

 WAO!



    And i mean it! WAO!



    I know i didn't imagine it and i didn't hear wrong. It was definitely said! I just know it! But i want to say in person. I don't wanna say it through a message or a video. Because then i can see his face, hold his hand, . . . hug him. I can loose myself in him. I don't need to day dream anymore because it would be real.

    I'm not gonna say anything for now cuz when i see him again, then i can really express myself. ^^ I was just really happy cuz then there was the "ah. i'm a pervert. XD" and "let's plan something" comments, and then his facial expression when looking at the phone. I felt like teleporting myself at that moment and giving the biggest kiss he can imagine (and doing my favorite pose. . .). I really need this power now. XD
 

    I kept getting messages during our talk, but i didn't pay any attention.
    They can wait. :3
    Right now there is something more important.

    I could sense there is a little bit of jealousy (and that's normal because i find myself being jealous too) but i trust him. *^^* I hope he trust me too. What i think about when i am jealous can be really ugly, so i don't want to talk about it. Anyway i am putting my trust. ^^

    Should i send something? I think i should. Even if its something small. I really wanna do it! hmmm. . . but what to send?
    GOT IT!
    I know what i want to do.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...