24 10月 2013

ハッピー

本当のポストした日:23日10月2013年09:01時っぽい

    Is it strange to say? That even though I dont see my special person everyday, I am still happy. The other day I didnt talk to him for a few hours and I was panicking becuz I thought to myself, "is this how it would feel like? a quiet empty room?". Like something used to be there but now its not. 
    I get that feeling everytime i think about Muchi. ^^" I know its not good to keep some of her things but I dont want to throw them away. And I'm not ready to think about another dog... It feels too soon. 

    The other day my aunt wanted to sell one of her dogs to us, but i declined her offer. First, dogs are free. What I am paying for is vet shots and travel cost. Because how can you put a price on a life? Second, i have had my Muchi since I was 7. We grew up together and she just passed away not long ago, so it's too soon for me. Third, I will not be in US to take care it and at the moment I cannot travel to many places and have my dog in pet hotels all the time. They deserve a home that has time to be there. 

    It's really hard not to get sad when I think of her and it's really hard to not cry, but then I think of my special person and I feel better. *^^*

    Today I have my midterm for Japanese. Practically my only midterm, but still a midterm! Aaaaaaaah >_____<"

~*~ 13:08時頃~*~

日本語の期末試験終わったばかり〜〜ん:D
    I surprised myself. In the exam, it asked who is an important teacher to me, and I said my dog. I surprised myself because I started crying a little. . . . Like always, i tried to hide it. 

    Anyways, will write a seperate post since its a different subject. ^^~


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...