17 5月 2014

Interview Questions

Interview Questions
17日5月2014年:12:17時

What was the best and the worst times in your life? 
      A stranger gave me his umbrella during a day when the rain was very heavy. I was wearing all white and my hair was already soaked. And another time when another stranger yelled at me, "YOU ARE BEAUTIFUUUUL" while I was walking in my yukata and ready to pass out after a long morning in the Kyoto summer heat.
      Both times I was so worried and wasn't enjoying my time. But when that man gave me his umbrella or the man that yelled at me, I felt hope and like I wasn't alone. Someone else knew I was there and helped me in some way. They went out of their way to do something. I'll never forget these memories.

      Worst time. There's many. I would say in high school and when my dog passed away.


What is the biggest misconception about you?
      I have no idea. I get along with a lot of people. If I don't get along with them, I just ignore them.


How do you want to be remembered?
      If/When I have kids in the future, I want them to remember my love and wisdom to them. I don't have that right now, so I don't want to be remembered.


Finish this sentence: Llesi is . . . 
      human with a heart.







0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...