03 5月 2014

Bananas

Day: ③日⑤月②⓪①④年

    I'm reading, "Found in Translation: How Languages Shape our Lives and Transforms the World" by Nataly Kelly and Jost Zetzsche. 

    Some sections are interesting while others are boring to me. But when it started to mention McDonalds and their different menus across the world, I became envious of what is offered in Brazil and France. I wanna eat the banana pie crust thingy!!!!!! I never liked apple pies. I mean they taste good but I prefer BANANAS. 

    I was talking with my volunteer coworker yesterday about platanos (plantains in English), and how in Brazilian bbq restaurants they serve this friend banana with cinamon and sugar and it's just love in my mouth. So we started talking about all these dishes that had to do with bananas and learned that she loves bananas the same way I do. I told her my bf's mom and sis thought it was funny how many bananas I ate, and she told me how people usually called her monkey (for the same reason). I was thinking in my head, " hmmmm. we should make like . . . a monkey team!".

    So that's my story. Watch out for our monkey team in the future! We will rule the world with bananas. Muahahaha!

    Also happy birthday bro! 💕*\(^o^)/*

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...