04 6月 2014

就活お知らせ

ポストした日:3日6月2014年

   So here is a little update in regards to my job offers and what not:

  1. I got a job offer from Interac (but there is a high chance that this job starts in April of NEXT YEAR)
  2. I'm waiting on a reply from 2 other places: one place that teaches/tutors mostly in the Kanto and part of Kansai. Although I am a little worried about living arrangements just cuz' I haven't had time to look at them yet.

    And the other place that teaches around, like south....part of Kanto and mostly in the middle of Japan, and then Hiroshima.
  3. I wasn't accepted by the university that I sent my application to. +_+ Why is it so damn difficult? That will be 300+ dollars I will never see again. (TT_TT )
   The interview for the other two places actually wasn't that hard at all. I'm never worried about one-to-one interviews simply because they always have a routine. It's just a matter of remembering certain answers like "what are your strengths and weaknesses?", and do your research about that company (meaning: read their website, what they are about, their benefits, etc) so that you have something to say when they ask, "why do you want to work with us?".

   Interview process with all these places are a bit long, so make sure you write your answer down and stay consistent. You can add stuff, but don't change your answer. That's when they'll be like. . . ."does she know what she's talking about?". 
   You don't want that.

   Otherwise, gonna enjoy studying on my own for this 1 month. Month 2 I have a TEFL certification class. I need to ask someone if I can stay with them :/. Otherwise I will be sleep-deprived!!!!!! And that shit adds up!

   Still have 2 weeks left, before graduation. In other words = tons and tons and shit-load of work. T_T



   Wanted to give a quick comment:
         I'm very happy that it's been 8 months now! There's still so many things I want to go together that we haven't done. 花火大会. I'm like. . . .itching from excitement to wear my yukata again. :3 And I TOTALLY forgot how to put one on, so I actually found an article that explains how to put it on in one of my magazines. 

   I told my mom she doesn't need to wear a bra since she's big enough (up there. . .) that it will hold her up. 

         There are times though when I'm very confused, so I ask about a lot of things. At times it feels like that 1st week of going out where, it's better if I just don't ask. But then my feelings and thoughts will only grow and grow, if I don't ask. Sometimes I wished I didn't have to ask all the time, and was just told about everything. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...