03 4月 2014

DDDD

Its my second to last day. Guess where I am. I'll give you some clues:

- my feet hurt
- my knees hurt
- im tired of standing
- its difficult to smile and be happy when i dont feel this way

- my shoes got wet
- only have been on 2 rides
- have been waiting a LOT! ! !
- I'm exhausted to where i'm looking forward to the ride because i can sit down and relax. . . .

But I wont say this outloud. That would be bad. But it's nice because now I know that I have to go while everyone has school or work; this way it will be less crowded. And now I really appreciate even more disney in florida. I will never complain about little kids again. 

But i really like the gift shops! They have really cute things. And I learned when Ri shops in Disney stores, she's like me when I am shopping in F21.

Anyways. Will leave soon. Not sure how to become happy. . . It's one of those episodes again. 

How can I do that at the moment? Honestly, I really just want to go running and take a long bath. 




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...