12 4月 2014

at his school

 27日3月2014年 14:50時っぽい

     This break will end soon. But, , , , I dont want to go back. 

     At the moment I am at his school. Can't write too much, so will write more later. そうなのに, I'm super uber glad to have come.

    I have spent my time with someone that is very special to me as well as meet the others who will influence my future more and more. Also did the things that i had to do which now I have a more understanding of what I can do. 

     This is really the only place this far where I have felt such deep feelings for the little things in life as well as relationships with others. Its been my first time for many things. 
     I cried tears of joy just from listening to a friends words and was deeply moved. I felt extremely shy and embarrased for something I did so I couldn't relax completely. I've felt and received much love and warmth in ways that I haven't received before. The pride that I held onto so dearly isn't important anymore. I've learned about what real caring is and what it means to think about someone else's feelings. Etc. 

     Of course, I need to learn more and more. Probably I will never stop learning (since it seems like Japan has so many etiquete rules jajajaja). But this is everyones mission in life I believe. 

     Things to improve (that I have noticed since doing this trip): 
- study and practice more japanese (especially in normal speed)
-  look for a job a d start working. i really want to work and prepare for the work that i want to do)
-  dont look at people in the eye when bowing
-  dont cross legs and put elbows on the table when eating
-  dont make click noise when annoyed or. . . . like . . . ever
-  loose weight
-  be more responsible and reliable
-  study more english (look at english learning books)


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...