05 8月 2012

Tria Beauty

     I am not the type to WANT to watch 'The Talk'. This is a show my mom watches when I have nothing to watch on TV; which tends to happen a lot since most of the things I watch are online anyway. But back to the topic. ^^

     She had told me about this thing called Tria, and they were advertising this hair removal laser. 
What do you think? Sleek looking. Right?! It's a little expensive; about 400 US dollars. But then you don't have to spend any more money on getting shavers, or replacements. Your hair will be a permanent loss. Chaaaan ^_^

     It's the same type of technology that's used in those super expensive 'spa' offices for laser hair removal, and gives you the same PERMANENT results. I would so use this on places where I don't want my hair to grow back, like armpits and legs.
     Then I looked at their website, and also found out that they have an acne thing too called Blue Light Treatment. 
     This laser is penetrating those ugly bacteria that are hiding right underneath your skin layer that tends to turn into nasty pimples and zits and other such things that we don't want.
     It's about 250 US dollars, so not as expensive as the tria beauty one but knowing me, I would love to try this. I love it when people give me face masks and cleaning things for my face and body as presents just because I care about my skin. Plus I have some nasty pimples that I would like to get rid of. I've never been one of those people that have pimples all over their face. Mine come here and there, but never all at once, and I rarely get scars from them. It's only been recently that I've scared on my chin, and I want to get rid of that. Plus, my skin tends to be on the oily side, so I don't use lotions or moisturizers for my face only because they feel really heavy and when I wake up the next day, my face feels oily. I like instead, that more clean and not really dry feeling where you are pealing but dry in the sense where I don't feel like I need to splash my face with some water.
     So that has been my share of pimple problems, and I know there are other people also who have their own stories. So I hope that by telling you about these tria beauty products, I have....opened your horizon. ^^

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...