04 8月 2012

Randomness

     Summer is almost over (atleast the summer classes which by the way I dropped that chemistry class because my grades weren't good enough so I figured I'll do an introduction class to astronomy this next semester/quarter and just get it over with). I don't want anything to do with chemistry and basically avoiding it as much as possible. The class is really early which means I have to wake up at 6AM. :O but anything to avoid that chemistry!!!! T  .T But this isn't depressing news.


     On the other hand, there is another class that I could take where I only have to wake up early only on Fridays, but the advisor people I have mentioned on this previous post don't necessarily do much work. Meaning there is alot of waiting....and waiting....etc. But I don't want to think about that right now, and just enjoy my time on break. I've already worked on 2 art pieces. The second one I'll be able to finish by later today.
     Which reminds me, today is my last day in the art summer class, so I habr an exam to take. I'm literally sitting in the room right now waiting for the teacher to give us our tests. And here comes the stach ache...

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...