08 3月 2014

不思議な感じ

本当のポストした日:6日3月2014年19:58時っぽい

    As I do my homework I can't help but feel nervous and anticipation for this spring break trip. It's only about 2 weeks, but still. I've been waiting. . . . . . 4 years already to return and to all of a sudden be able to do that feels mysteriously wonderful and strange. In other words, 不思議な気持ちを持ってる。。。

    What do I do with this feeling?

    I'm not really sure. . .
    ?

    And then I'm also preparing for graduate school again, and job interviews and the work I have to do for the part-time job. My brain is all over the place. Today I spent a good 3 hours deciding and folding the clothes I want to try and sell. I still have a lot of clothes I think. I'm not used to having so much clothes (that I like), so it feels like I still have a lot. But I decided to sell many that haven't even been touched for more than a year. There are other ones that just are too big now. And I don't like to have many T-shirts. There are some that I am unsure if to sell them or not but I will think of that later. Also I have a lot of shoes that are just in storage that I never use that I want to sell.

    Regardless, I'm excited. :)
    Hmmm. . . . I've never been introduced to someone's parents before. But probably this is a different meaning/thinking for him. And I've never experienced the situation where other people WANT to meet me. When does that happen? I'm not sure. . . .

    Then there are the schools. . . . I have no idea how to even start so I asked Sue for some advice (also I asked her about Interac and what she knows about this company). I also want to ask my advisor.

 
    I have also been thinking for a while to sell some of my manga. I really don't need them. The problem is that they are not popular around this area compared to english novels, so I won't make much money. . . Who wants to read about Neko Ramen? Not many people. (at least around here)

    And on a different topic, I'm an now officially using my twitter account. I'm not posting anything, just following other people. The same way that I have used youtube. I just use it to make favorite lists and playlists, and follow people. It's easier to check up on rocketnews24.en ! LOL!



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...