20 12月 2012

Blogger Ipad App

Has anyone seen the blogger app for ipad? A few days ago it didn't even exist. You could download the app on the ipad, but it would be the iphone version. Well now no more! There is an actual version of blogger app for ipad.

Good Points:
1. clean style
2. easy to use (for posting and drafting)
3. can edit previous posts

Bad Points:
1. doesn't have different fonts (the ones you choose for how you want your blog to look like)
2. doesn't have editing options when writing a post therefore
3. can't move pictures to the left, right, or center, and can't add links

But otherwise I am glad they made the app.
(Hey they should sponsor me for talking about their app! Totally serious!)

It's way better than not having an app at all, and I can't wait to see if they add those editing options. Plus now I don't always have to sit in front of my laptop just to write a post, and hopefully I get more viewers now that I can make posts more regularly.

I can make a posts using my ipad when I'm in class or make a draft when I'm on the train and wait when I get internet connection to post it! There are certsi times when i'm on the train that I lose internet connection, and it jusr sucks. But at least with the app you can also save your draft and not lose any data.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...