05 12月 2012

交換日記

Lately I have wanted to write more, specifically in a diary. And sometimes it's a little boring to write to myself not knowing if someone is reading (in this blog), or my personal diary. So I looked if there were any apps for exchange journals, and I found the app called 交換日記, which is available in Japanese and English depending on your Iphone language settings.

Personally, I also looked online and so far have found nothing. All I find is that in 1990's in Japan exchange diaries were popular with girls in school. I didn't know this at all. When I was in middle school and high school I exchanged notebooks with close friends because I thought it was fun, and it was a way for us to talk about personal things or just things that interested us. Sometimes I would write during classes too.
I had no clue that some people in Japan also did this.

Though when I tried to find exchange diaries (交換日記) online, I got the impression that the information online was saying that the idea from exchange diaries came from Japan? Regardless, I think this has also been a popular thing in other countries.

~~~~This is where I transition~~~~

Does anyone want to do an exchange diary with me? I really want to do one, and I think it would be interesting to write to someone.

It's almost like being penpals right?! I love doing that too. And if you know spanish or japanese, I can do in that language too. But probably my japanese is still (I think) weak, my japanese diary will be limited... >__<

Still, I encourage you to contact me or leave comments with your thoughts. ^^ Stay warm this winter!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...