16 11月 2012

URL change and.....that's it

  So on my other page, I have written about my worries and possible outcomes that came about from me changing my URL here, and so......yea that's it. Maybe I should write it here too, really big. :D  drama312.blogspot.com

  That doesn't really affect this blog though, since I made this one separate from my other one, which I still update and look if I have any comments and what not. I made this separate one because 1) blogger or blogspot doesn't have that feature where you can have different pages like wordpress does without it actually being another website or just a plain page with one post (that's just boring)! And 2) because I felt that I wanted to write about my own life and opinions and just other things that didn't have to do with dramas, movies, manga, nor anime.

  I mean it's fun to talk about those things and to give my tips and perspectives, but other times I just want to write about how much of a shitty day I had or whatever happened to my life that has absolutely no affect on your life. You know, simply shit. Definitely not the diarrhea kind. xD

  But anyway, I have a paper to finish that is not even half way done.

  Until next time. ^.^

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...