14 2月 2013

Ordinary Days and Guys

  So I just wanted to mention really quickly this app that I have used for a while now. It's a diary app called ORDINARY DAYS. You can write daily entries, quotes, and has a to-do list. It also looks very clean and available in multiple languages. I absolutely love it. If you have time and if that is something you are interested in, go check it out. :P
  On another note, school has been in session for about 1 month now and I feel like I am enjoying my time and honestly liking the classes that I am taking. ^^ I hope your days are going well. I know how it feels to be soooo stressed and not knowing what to do, but just take the time to be with a friend who is close to you and is willing to help you figure out why you are feeling so down, or just that friend that knows you are having a tough time and creates a relaxing environment where you can just pour out all of your worries.
  So with that in mind, take care of yourself, take the time to relax, hang out with friends, go have fun while still working (or studying), and yea :D. 

  Also I found this cool site called gettheguy.co.uk.  It's for those of us who are single and just want to get inside a guy's head and figure out what to do so that we feel a bit more confident in how to get the guy, as well as know how to get him. :P
               

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...