29 5月 2012

Changing and Updating

     So I feel like my blog isn't all that interesting and ask myself, well what can I do to make it interesting for people to WANT to read it, you know? And so recently I was watching a clip from Xiaxue's Guide To Life about blogging, and I thought waow! my blog must be utterly boring! TT_TT I don't put my opinions on it too much. If you look at my main blog, it's mostly about all the dramas and anime that I watch, and the manga that I read that I think were really good. I mean, it's really just a thing for me to kind of catalogue what I've read and watched, and if someone likes my taste then it would be good for them to see what comes next. It's not like all of those blogs that just comment on what's new, and saying "hey this just came out, go look at it". no. no.
     I find those really boring, and if I wanted to look at something, I would look for it myself. The only thing that makes me follow people is if I think their personality is interesting enough. If they're interesting, the topic doesn't really matter y'know?!

     So yea. xD After thinking about my blog, I just was wondering of making this one the "main one" for people to read about me and all that crap. And speak my mind, which is kinda what I've started with the 5000 Question Survey thing. And even with that, I know when I would do little fun surveys with my ex, I would ask them to write an answer that's more than just "no" "maybe" "sure", cuz it's boring, I want to know more! That's the whole point of the questions. So I'm gonna put more of what I'm thinking to those questions stuff. And if I don't have much to say, well it's not a good question. :P
  
     Ok, so I'm announcing it now! I've already separated my 'catalogue' thing from my personal posts, but i'll dedicate more time for this one. Of course, I'll still let people know what I'm reading and watching just cuz that's what I like to do. And I'm able to look back and see, oh yea that one was a really good one. Cuz I don't know how people remember all these titles and character names?!! What kind of person do you have to be to be able to memorize all this pop culture stuff? xD That part of my memory really sucks, jajaja, so I write it down.

     I don't really care for haters. Really, get a life.
     Also, I want to tell people that I also love to draw, and paint and all that fun stuff. I keep an account on deviantart, and that's where I post all of my artwork. I don't really do many journals on this site, even though its available, only cuz here is where I post my thoughts and what not. I don't want to even copy/paste my blog posts onto deviantart, cuz then there's no point to the blog. Duh! But yea, in deviantart, you can look at all my shitty work in my gallery. And I don't really want to repost my artwork here, unless it's like the banner I'm using or for designing my blog. Right now I don't have a background that I made myself but I'll make it soon. (^_<)
     Anyway, so this is where I'll stop this post. Hopefully I'll get more readers right? xD

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...